28TH WORLD CONGRESS OF ECHINOCOCCOSIS
Lima, October 29th – 31st, 2019
- Plenary 1: Current Situation of Echinococcosis in the World (Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania
- Plenary 2: Socio-economic impact of Echinococcosis.
- Plenary 3: Genetic and Biology of the parasite (Echinococcus granulosus, Echinococcus multilocularis, Echinococcus vogeli)
- Plenary 4: Control / Elimination of Cystic Echinococcosis.
- Plenary 5: Continental Projects: CESSARI, HERACLES, SOUTH AMERICAN INITIATIVE.
- Plenary 6: Eco Health / One Health.
- Immunodiagnosis of Echinocccosis in humans (Cystic Echinococcosis, Alveolar Echinococcosis, Neotropical Echinococcosis
- Diagnosis of Echinococcosis in animals (intermediate hosts)
- Use of images techniques for the diagnosis of Echinococcosis in humans
- Diagnosis of Echinococcosis in animals (definitive hosts)
- Chemotherapy for the treatment of Cystic Echinococcosis in humans
- Surgery and other options for the treatment of Cystic Echinococcosis in humans
- Treatment of Alveolar Echinococcosis in humans
- Treatment of Neotropical Echinococcosis
- Education and sociological aspects of Echinococcosis